Biometric attendance soon at Shivajinagar court
- Former Ranji player held, Sreesanth and others to be produced in court today
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- All eyes on Narendra Modi as BJP set to discuss strategy for Lok Sabha polls
- SC agrees to hear PIL to stay IPL matches due to spot-fixing
- Monstrous tornado rips through US city of Oklahoma, 90 dead
The state government has planned to install biometric attendance in all these courts. Besides, the government is also planning to install 359 GRPR-based biometric attending systems in selective offices.
Though it had met with strong opposition from its staff, the University of Pune last year implemented the biometric system for both teaching and non-teaching staff.
Several colleges, including Fergusson and Abasaheb Garware Colleges, have implemented the system successfully.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held