Bishan Bedi questions Virender Sehwag's ouster from Indian ODI team
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Former captain Bishan Singh Bedi questioned the axing of Virender Sehwag from the Indian squad for the home ODI series against England, starting January 14.
"Is dropping only Sehwag the ansr to all ills of Ind crkt t'day? Admittedly V've exprts unlikly 2 Q bcci fr reasons not unknown-dedwud stays!!" Bedi tweeted.
The national selectors today dropped Sehwag, who was struggling for quite some time, from the 15-member Indian squad for the first three matches of the five-ODI series while including in-form Cheteshwar Pujara.
Just after India won the third and final ODI against Pakistan here, Bedi, however, had said that the team needed fresh legs.
"Well done India-nearl messd it-all's well ends well-really?!Probs persist which can't b brushd under carpet-Ind need frsh legs sholdrs ideas," he wrote.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations