BJ Medical College student suspended after MMS act
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
A B J Medical College student has been suspended for allegedly filming a girl student while she bathing in her hostel and then circulating an MMS in the college.
BJMC PG director Dr Manjula Anchalia said the boy had been suspended.
Sources said no police complaint was filed after the boy apologised to the girl and her parents who arrived in the college after they were informed of the incident.
A Shahibuag police officer said the college had requested them not to probe the case.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow