BJP demands action against Yasin Malik for sharing dais with Hafiz Saeed
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Anti-Terrorist Front demands probe against Malik for sharing dais with Saeed
Anti-Terrorist Front Chairman M S Bitta today demanded that JKLF chief Yasin Malik be probed and put on trial and his passport revoked for sharing a dais with Mumbai terror attack mastermind Hafiz Saeed in Pakistan.
Bitta also accused Malik, the chief of Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Front, of trying to use the hanging of Parliament attack case convict Afzal Guru to "accelerate" his movement.
"He should be put on trial for his evil demeanour and act of treason against the country and aligning with Lashkar chief Hafiz Saeed. Malik should be interrogated outside Jammu and Kashmir," Bitta said in a statement here.
He accused Malik, who shared a dais with Saeed while sitting on a hunger strike in Pakistan to mourn Guru's execution, of betraying matryrs and victims of the 26/11 attacks as well the people of the country.
Bitta said the Centre should take 'stringent action' against Malik and demanded that his passport be revoked with immediate effect.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held