BJP: Evil intent behind Hindu terror probe
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Michael Hussey, Suresh Raina propel Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
The Allahabad High Court on Tuesday rejected a PIL filed by the Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) against the statement of Union Home Minister Sushil Kumar Shinde, in which he had said that the RSS and BJP were training people in acts of terrorism in their camps.
A division bench of Chief Justice Shiva Kirti Singh and Justice Dilip Gupta rejected the PIL on the ground of maintainability. The court said there were other alternative remedies at the level of judicial magistrate, regarding the grievance of the petitioner.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held