BJP meets to honour district chief
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
Bharatiya Janata Party Chandigarh, Ward No 24, organized a programme to honour the newly elected district president Shakti Prakash Devshali and other mandal presidents. The leaders also mourned the death of the Delhi gangrape victim and prayed for the peace of her soul. While addressing the gathering, party president Sanjay Tandon said that every section of society is suffering under the Congress regime. During the rule of NDA the facilities given to the general public have been withdrawn by Congress. He added that the Congress government has failed to make laws to punish the culprits in cases such as the Delhi gangrape.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'