BJP says sack Shinde, ‘has helped Pak cause’
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Kamal Nath also appeared to be defending Shinde, saying: "These are BJP tactics to divert attention from its internal turmoil."
After Shinde remark, Lashkar-e-Toiba chief (@HafizSaeedJUD) tweets 'India exposed...'
* Allah has exposed India from within – There can be no larger evidence than Shinde's statement.
* No other room is left for India, should be declared as a terrorist state. Myth busted about Secular India.
* India stands completely Naked. We have been saying it since a long time but the world never believed
* Who else knows better than the Home Minister, under whom comes the whole responsibility of running a country.
* Shindes confession, is a enormous reality. Unfortunately Pakistan's govt is not playing a responsible role
* Whereas courts acquitted me from 2611, while Indian Terror Orgs are directly implicated by their Home Minister
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet