BJP wants Veerappa Moily axed over Kissan Sabha Trust funds
- Sreesanth, Jiju Janardhan lived in independently booked rooms: Cops
- India to convey concerns over Ladakh incursion to Chinese Premier
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Imperious Azhar Mahmood powers KXIP to 183
- Rajapaksa slams Tamil diaspora for lack of support in reconciliation process
- 5 differently abled orphan girls beaten, raped in Jaipur residential school
Demands for dismissal of Petroleum Minister M Veerappa Moily were made in the Lok Sabha today by BJP members following reports alleging that a corporate giant provided funds to his family-controlled trust when he headed the Corporate Affairs Ministry.
"Dismiss Moily" chanted BJP members during the Zero Hour. Their shouts were drowned in the din created by DMK and AIADMK members, who had stormed the Well on the Sri Lankan Tamils issue.
Moily was not present in the House. The reports had claimed that the Kissan Sabha Trust (KST), headed by him and run by his family members, had received funds from a corporate giant last year when he was the Corporate Affairs Minister.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations