BJP won elections with money from naxalites: Digvijay Singh
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh has alleged that Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh won the last two assembly elections by using money received from naxalites.
Singh told reporters here last evening that he was saying this as the BJP wins by large margins in areas where naxalites wield influence in Chhattisgarh.
He alleged that there has heavy corruption in the Bundelkhand package and also claimed that there was full interference from RSS in BJP government.
He said that he will soon reveal the names of those builders from whom the BJP collects donations.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'