BJP Yuva Morcha plans twin drives next week
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
BJP Yuva Morcha (BJYM) volunteers will start a "vikas rath" from November 19 and hold Nava Matdata Sampark Abhiyan in all municipalities and municipal corporation areas from November 18 to 25, the outfit;s state unit president Pradipsinh Vaghela said on Monday. The volunteers will tour villages across the state and educate locals about the initiatives taken by the state government.
Paramilitary forces begin arriving
Ahmedabad:Around 50 companies of paramilitary forces arrived in Gujarat on Monday for deployment during the upcoming Assembly polls on December 13 and 17. A total of 640 companies, with about 100 personnel each, are to be deployed for poll duty.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held