Blacklist HBT, other ABG firms: KoPT
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Kolkata Port Trust (KoPT) authorities announced on Thursday that they would blacklist the ABG-led Haldia Bulk Terminals as the agency had abandoned the port contact "illegally, arbitrarily and with mala fide intention".
Speaking to reporters at KoPT office, Manish Jain, the port's acting chairman, said: "We have decided to blacklist ABG-led HBT, following which we will also blacklist other partners of ABG."
This puts a question mark on the fate of KoPT's contacts with ABG Kolkata Container Terminal Pvt Ltd, a subsidiary of ABG that also operates in the Kolkata dock complex.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow