Last Saturday saw what was probably the largest gathering of food bloggers in the Capital, till date. The V Spot Bar café in Gurgaon played host to several dozen bloggers on the occasion of the first ever Foodathon in Delhi. While the event was ostensibly to give food fetishists a look at the Philips Airfryer, the day was a snowball of events, incorporating a cook-out, a meet and greet and presentations on food plating and food photography by Darren Conole (Executive Chef at the Shangri-la Hotel) and Hemant Sud, a noted food photographer, respectively. Prior to the presentations, bloggers soaked up the sun and tried out different savouries, like samosas, French fries and chicken tikka — all of which were prepared without a drop of oil.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow