Bodies of BHEL employee, wife, 2 kids found in locked car
- Spot-fixing: Petition in SC seeks stay on IPL matches, seeks SIT probe
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Sanjay Dutt spends restless nights as officials yet to decide on his jail
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
The bodies of a BHEL employee, his wife and two minor children were found in their locked car at Mayippadi in the district on Tuesday. The man was an employee of the BHEL unit in this town, while his wife was a nurse at the General Hospital here. Their children, a boy and girl, were aged 12 and 10 years, the police said.
The boy's body had burn marks, while the girl had an injury mark on the neck, they said, adding that the car had been locked from outside.
The police said they had found that gas had leaked from the tank but were ascertaining the exact cause of the deaths.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'