'Bodyguard' to be record-breaker in foreign markets: report
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Salman Khan-starrer 'Bodyguard' is poised to break the box office record for week-day collection set by Shahrukh Khan's 'My Name is Khan' in the UK, claims the film's distributor Reliance Entertainment.
On Wednesday, the film grossed 1,94,000 pounds in the UK, beating the previous mark of 1,91,000 pounds set by 'My Name is Khan' on February 17 last year, the company said in a statement.
In the Middle East, the film's collection so far is USD 1.6 million, it said.
In the US, it has earned USD 3.8 million and is expected to overhaul the USD 5 million collection of Salman's earlier blockbuster, 'Dabangg'.
"'Bodyguard' is poised to be a record-breaking success for Salman in the international markets," Sanjeev Lamba, CEO Reliance Entertainment, said in the statement.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet