Bollywood, Cricket stars take to the field
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
Sometime back it was reported that filmmaker Bunty Walia was planning an All Stars Football Club (ASFC) that would be professionally managed by his company. Now the latest development we hear is that the ASFC has finally come into being with none other than Abhishek Bachchan being roped in to lead the star studded Bollywood team. The Bollywood team will be playing football matches against the Indian cricket team.
The Bollywood team will include Ranbir Kapoor, Arjun Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, Aditya Roy Kapur, Sachiin Joshi, Shabbir Ahluwalia and Karan Wahi. While on the other hand, the Indian cricketer's team is likely to be helmed by Virat Kohli, and is said to include MS Dhoni, Harbhajan Singh, Yuvraaj Singh, Ishant Sharma and Shekhar Dhawan.
The first match between the two teams has been scheduled to be held next month at Delhi's Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium and the proceeds generated through the match will go towards the welfare of poor children.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'