Bomber rams explosives-laden car into Pak Rangers HQ in Karachi, 2 killed
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Suicide bomber rammed an explosives-laden car into Pakistan Rangers headquarters in Karachi. At least two killed and 14 injured.
Ashfaq Ahmad, from the Edhi ambulance rescue service, said its ambulances had taken four injured people from the blast site near an office of the paramilitary Rangers.
Deputy Inspector General of the Karachi police, Javed Odho, said the bomb appeared to be targeting residences for the Rangers. He had no information about injuries or whether anyone was killed.
Witnesses reported seeing a large plume of smoke in the sky.
Karachi in southern Pakistan and is the country's largest city.
There was no claim of responsibility but Taliban militants are known to operate inside the city.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow