Bosco vice-principal held for ‘bid to rape’ 14-yr-old
"It seems the suspect knew the girl and her family very well. He has denied all allegations, and has said he did not remember any such incident having taken place," Sub-Inspector Reshma Mulani, who is investigating, said.
Assistant Commissioner of Police Prakash Gharge said IPC sections 376 and 511 had been invoked because the accused was suspected to have attempted to rape the girl.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations