Boy whom his mother forgot reunited with family after 20 days
Police arrested both Shahin and Sonu the next day.
They were booked under 307 (attempt to murder) and other sections of Bombay Police Act. Later in the charge sheet, the prosecution mentioned that Shahin along with his son had conspired to kill Mohammed.
While Shahin was granted bail soon after her arrest, Sonu was granted bail earlier this month after the victim said he had no objection to his release.
According to the charge sheet, Shahin, whose family is into construction business, was earlier married to the victim's uncle and had four children with him. After her husband's death, she married Mohammed. The couple parted ways soon after marriage, and were involved in property dispute.
When the case came up for hearing, the victim withdrew his claim. During his deposition, Mohammed told the court that he had never mentioned to police that Sonu attacked him. Mohammed also claimed he was attacked by an unknown person.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow