Boys to Men
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
He entertained audiences with his romcom, Mere Brother ki Dulhan and now director Ali Abbas Zafar is ready to go on floor with his next YRF project, Gunday. Produced by Aditya Chopra, the film starring Ranveer Singh and Arjun Kapoor in the lead has been set amid turbulent times in Kolkata, then Calcutta, from 1971 to 1988.
The characters, Bikram and Bala, rise from being small-time wagon breakers and coal thieves to the biggest and most powerful black marketing mafia-men. A reprise of Sholay's Jai and Veeru, the two friends are famous for their wit and friendship. The leading lady is yet to be announced. The film goes on floor this December.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’