Brad Pitt gets Angelina Jolie breath mints for Valentine’s Day
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
Instead of flowers, diamonds or chocolates, Angelina Jolie was gifted with breath mints from Brad Pitt on Valentine's Day.
The 'World War Z' actor didn't bestow his love of nearly eight years with everyday Tic-Tacs or Altoids, instead giving the 37-year-old mother of his six kids with Eat Whatever, a breath-freshening product that includes one swallowable gel cap and a mint to suck on.
"It is sort of a joke and not," a source told Us magazine.
He always teases her that she has bad breath.
The source insisted that it's a joke gift, and that he'll get her something more serious.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow