Brad Pitt imports British food for his children
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Hollywood star couple Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie imported 5,000 pounds worth of British food to their home in the south of France because their children love it so much.
The pair, who are parents to six kids, Maddox, 11, Pax, eight, Zahara, seven, Shiloh, six, and twins Knox and Vivienne, four, reportedly fell in love with baked beans, pies, ready meals and crisps while living in Surrey and recently imported their favourite foods to their home near Chateau Miraval, reported Daily Star online.
"The kids have gone off French food after living in the UK for so long. Brad had a look online and found an English food company who deliver ready meals such as cottage pie, toad in the hole and apple crumble. The kids love Turkey Twizzlers and baked beans on toast so Brad put in a massive order. He filled two freezers," a source said.
The 48-year-old actor and his fiancee Jolie have been known to spoil their children in the past and the actress recently said that she wants to be their children's friend
when they are teenagers.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’