Bridge collapse: One more body found under debris, toll 4
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Four days after an under-construction bridge collapsed in which three people were killed, one more body was found under the debris while it was being removed by fire brigade officials, police said today.
The body, identified as of Arunkumar Singh (32), a labourer working for the engineering and construction giant Larsen & Toubro, was discovered under the debris last night, police said.
With this, the number of persons killed in the incident has now gone up to four.
A portion of an under-construction bridge collapsed near the Mumbai international airport here on February 6, wherefrom three bodies were recovered.
The next day, three employees of the construction company-- Pechi Muttu Subramaniam (27), Subbaya Velu Shravanal (34) and Lakhbir Nirmal Singh (27) -- were arrested in connection with to collapse.
The trio was booked under Indian Penal Code sections 304 part II (culpable homicide not amounting to murder), 337 (causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others) and 338 (causing grievous hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others), they added.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’