Briefly Business: Apple announces launch of 128 GB 4G iPad
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Apple announces launch of 128 GB 4G iPad
NEW DELHI: Apple has announced the launch of a 128 GB version of the 4G iPad with retina display. The new tablet has the same specifications as the 64 GB iPad. The 128 GB version will be available from February 5 for a retail price of Rs 49,900 for the Wi-Fi model and Rs 56,900 for the Wi-Fi + cellular model.
Coal mines to PSUs: Last date extended
New Delhi: The government on Tuesday said it has extended the last date for receipt of applications for allotting 17 coal mines to public sector firms until February 8.
Airtel bids for licence in Myanmar
New Delhi: Bharti Airtel has bid for telecom licence in Myanmar as India's biggest private telecom company looks to expand its overseas operations.
Japan Cabinet hikes defence spending
TOKYO: Japan's Cabinet on Tuesday endorsed a record-high ¥92.6 trillion ($1.02 trillion) general budget for the coming fiscal year that would increase defense spending for the first time in 11 years and boost public works projects.
ONGC rewards top performers
New Delhi: Oil major ONGC, on Republic Day, rewarded top performers of the corporation. One of the main awards given was the Subir Raha Memorial Award.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’