Briefly Business: BoB cuts lending rates by 0.25%
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
BoB cuts lending rates by 0.25%
new delhi: Bank of Baroda has lowered lending rates by 0.25 per cent, making home and corporate loans cheaper.
Aviation turbine fuel price hiked by 2%
new delhi: Jet fuel prices were on Friday hiked by 2 per cent, reversing the two month declining trend in rates.
EGoM removes caps on bids for 2G auction
new delhi: The empowered group of ministers (EGoM) removed the cap on the slots that can be bid in the 2G auction.
Forex reserves rise to $295.75 billion
Mumbai: Forex reserves rose by $77.6 million to $295.75 billion for the week ended January 25, the RBI said.
IDFC Q3 net up 21%
NEW DELHI: IDFC posted 21 per cent rise in net profit at Rs 468.67 crore for the third quarter ended December 2012.
MCX Q3 net up 10%
NEW DELHi: MCX clocked 10.29 per cent rise in its net profit at Rs 75.87 crore during the third quarter of the current fiscal.
Marico net up 21%
new delhi: Marico posted a 21 per cent rise in net profit of Rs 104.55 crore for the third quarter ended December 2012.
Adani net up 2.17%
new delhi: Adani Enterprises reported growth of 2.17 per cent in net profit at Rs 416.11 crore during the third quarter.
HCC loss narrows
Mumbai: Hindustan Construction Company net loss narrowed down to Rs 38.51 crore in the third quarter from Rs 130.41crore.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet