Briefly Business: Bombay Stock Exchange launches SME IPO index
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Bombay Stock Exchange launches SME IPO index
Mumbai: The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has launched an SME IPO index that aims at tracking the current primary market conditions in the capital market and measure the growth in investors' wealth over a period.
Telenor earmarks R15,500 cr for India
Oslo/New Delhi: Norwegian telecom major Telenor has committed an investment of Rs 15,500 crore to its Indian operations and may bid for 2G spectrum for the Mumbai circle in the proposed auction.
CONCOR's R135.30 cr dividend to Railways
new delhi: CONCOR, one of the PSU functioning under the Ministry of Railways, has presented dividend amount of Rs 135.30 crore for 2011-2012 to railways minister Pawan Kumar Bansal. Anil K Gupta, MD, CONCOR presented the cheque.
IOC retains top rank in Fortune 500 India
new delhi: State-run Indian Oil Corp is the biggest company in terms of revenue, followed by Reliance Industries, according to the Fortune 500 list of Indian companies for 2012.
Forex reserves swell by $484.2 million
Mumbai: India's foreign exchange reserves increased by $484.2 million to reach $294.99 billion in the week ended December 7, the RBI has said.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held