Briefly Business: BSE adds S&P brand to Sensex, other indices
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
BSE adds S&P brand to Sensex, other indices
Mumbai: Bombay Stock Exchange has roped in S&P Dow Jones Indices to use the S&P brand for Sensex and other indices such as BSE 200 and BSE 100, a week after expiry of the global financial major's pact with rival exchange NSE.
MCX-SX to introduce liquidity schemes
mumbai: MCX Stock Exchange said it will introduce incentive schemes for brokers and intermediaries to enhance liquidity in the equity and derivatives segments from next month.
Espirito Santo enters i-banking in India
mumbai: Espirito Santo Securities India on Tuesday said it has forayed into the investment banking space and has appointed George Mathew as head of Investment Banking.
SSTL seeks temporary licence for business
new delhi: Sistema Shyam Teleservices (SSTL) has written to the government seeking a temporary licence, in case Supreme Court orders it to close operations, till the time auction process is completed.
'CCEA to take up IKEA proposal soon'
new delhi: The Cabinet Committee on Economic
Affairs is likely to take up Swedish home furnishings retailer IKEA's Rs 10,500 crore investment proposal soon, commerce and industry minister Anand Sharma said.
BMW recalls 750K cars due to electrical issues
New York: BMW is recalling about 7,50,000 of its vehicles in the United States, Japan, Canada and South Africa due the chance of an electrical failure that may cause the cars to stall unexpectedly.
Mercedes launches premium SUV G63
Mumbai: Mercedes Benz on Tuesday rolled out its premium sports utility vehicle G63 priced at Rs 1.45 crore (ex-showroom Mumbai), which will replace the G55 AMG launched two years ago.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held