Briefly Business: BT sells 9.1% in Tech Mahindra
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
BT sells 9.1% in Tech Mahindra
Mumbai: BT has offloaded 9.1 per cent stake in Tech Mahindra through a sale of shares to institutional investors to raise Rs 1,011.4 crore.
US Fed to pump more money into economy
Washington: The US Federal Reserve has said it would hold interest rates near zero until it hit the target of a 6.5 per cent jobless rate, and pledged to keep pumping more money in economy.
Honda to recall 8,71,000 vehicles
Detroit: Honda Motor will recall 8,71,000 vehicles that could roll away after the ignition key has been removed, including 8,07,000 in the US.
Deutsche Bank co-CEO drawn into tax probe
FRANKFURT: Deutsche Bank co-CEO Juergen Fitschen was drawn into a widening tax evasion probe related to carbon trading at Germany's biggest lender on Wednesday as hundreds of police and tax inspectors raided the bank's offices.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'