Briefly Business: EGoM on telecom to meet on Nov 29
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
EGoM on telecom to meet on Nov 29
new delhi: The EGoM on telecom, headed by finance minister P Chidambaram, will meet on November 29 in the backdrop of lukewarm response to recently concluded 2G spectrum auction.
Gold prices hit another new high in Delhi
NEW Delhi: Gold prices on Tuesday set a new record of Rs 32,975 per 10 grams here. Gold of 99.9 and 99.5 per cent purity advanced by Rs 25 each to Rs 32,975 and Rs 32,775 per 10 grams, respectively.
Airtel launches new US roaming plans
NEW Delhi: Airtel has launched roaming plans for post-paid customers who are visiting the US, offering up to five hours of free incoming calls and back home calls at a discount of up to 87 per cent.
4 Indian brokerages settle US SEC charges
NEW Delhi: US regulator SEC has charged four Indian brokerages — Ambit Capital, Edelweiss Financial Services, JM Financial and Motilal Oswal Securities — for violating registration rules and they have agreed to pay over $1.8 million to settle charges.
PVR in talks with Cinemax to buy stake
NEW Delhi: PVR Ltd, which is into film production and distribution, informed the stock exchanges on Tuesday that it is in talks with the promoters of Cinemax India Ltd to buy their shares. However, no definitive agreement had been signed, it said in the communication.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held