Briefly Business: Forex reserves jump by $1.64 bn to $296.63 bn
- BCCI says it can't control bookies, promises to 'fix' guilty players
- Counter-terrorism to top Indo-US Security dialogue agenda: Sushilkumar Shinde
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Pune Warriors bat, Ashok Dinda back
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives today, PM to seek early revival of border talks
- Telangana very much part of UPA national agenda: P C Chacko
Forex reserves jump by $1.64 bn to $296.63 bn
mumbai: Foreign exchange reserves rose by a robust $1.637 billion to touch $296.63 billion during the week ended December 14, the RBI has said. The total reserves stood at $294.99 billion in the previous reporting week.
PFC bonds: Subscription period extended
mumbai: Facing weak response for its tax-free bond, scheduled to close on Friday, Power Finance Corporation has extended the subscription period till December 27, 2012.
Sebi imposes 5-yr ban on Indiabulls official
mumbai: Sebi has barred Indiabulls Securities vice-president (Eastern Region) Sidharth Dagaan from trading in stocks for five years over fraudulent dealings in Aurobindo Pharma shares.
Irda for 25% of new offices in small areas
new delhi: Insurance regulator Irda has proposed to make it mandatory for insurers, who have been in business for 10 years, to open at least 25 per cent of new offices in areas that have a population less than 1 lakh.
Nokia enters into licence pact with RIM
Helsinki/New Delhi: Nokia has entered into a new patent
licence agreement with RIM which will result in settlement
of all existing patent litigation between the firms.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet