Briefly Business: Four independent directors step down from DCHL
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
Four independent directors step down from DCHL
Hyderabad: Four independent directors on the board of Deccan Chronicle Holdings (DCHL) — M Sukumar Reddy, G Kumar, V Suresh and P Siddhartha — have resigned.
Bharti Infra IPO raises R4,118 crore
new delhi: Bharti Infratel on Monday fixed the issue price near the lower end of the band at Rs 220 per share, raising more than Rs 4,118 crore in the biggest IPO in over two years.
Qatar offered ADB's stake in Petronet
new delhi: India has offered Qatar a 5.2 per cent stake that Asian Development Bank (ADB) held in Petronet LNG Ltd, the nation's largest liquefied natural gas importer.
Axis Bank to raise over R6,000 cr via QIP, GDR
new delhi: Axis Bank has said it proposes to raise funds by offering 4.58 crore shares by various means, including Qualified Institutional Placement (QIP) or Global Depository Receipt (GDR).
Carrefour to face up to $80K fine in China
beijing: French retail major Carrefour will face a fine of up to $80,000 in China for discrepancies in pricing of products in the shelf and at the cash counter, state-run Xinhua news agency reported.
GoM may take up Coal Regulator bill today
new delhi: The Group of Minister (GoM), headed by finance minister P Chidambaram, is likely to meet on Tuesday to deliberate on the draft Coal Regulator Bill.
Corporate profits to soar 26% in Q3: CMIE
mumbai: India Inc is expected to post a healthy 25.9 per cent growth in their profits in the third quarter on softening of input prices and lower forex losses, according to CMIE.
'Govt clears R12K cr infusion in PSBs'
New Delhi: The government has approved the first tranche of Rs 12,000 crore fund infusion in state-owned banks, a moved aimed at enhancing their capital base, a senior official told PTI.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in ‘friendly fire’