Briefly Business: Hacking attempt on Reserve Bank website
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
Hacking attempt on Reserve Bank website
mumbai: The RBI on Friday said there was an attempt to hack its website on Thursday rendering it inaccessible for most of the day.
RIM launches BlackBerry Curve 9320 in India
new delhi: Research in Motion Friday launched 3G-compatible BlackBerry Curve 9320 smartphone priced at Rs 15,990 in the country.
RCom announces up to 61% cut in 3G rates
new delhi: Reliance Communications on Friday announced up to 61 per cent cut in rates, following reduction by Airtel and Idea.
CCI approves L&T Finance takeover of Fidelity MF
new delhi: The Competition Commission of India has approved the proposal of L&T Finance to take over the mutual fund business of Fidelity in India.
US puts duty on steel pipe imports from India
Washington: The US has imposed a preliminary anti-dumping duty on import of certain types of steel pipes from India, about a month after New Delhi lodged a complaint with WTO against the US for imposing anti-subsidy duties on import of certain Indian steel products.
India, The Netherlands amend DTAC
new delhi: India and the Netherlands have modified the Double Taxation Avoidance Convention to facilitate sharing of bank details and tax information.
Videocon board decides to demerge oil & gas business
new delhi: Videocon Industries on Friday decided to demerge its global oil and gas business in order to unlock the shareholder value of the hydrocarbon business that is promising bulk of its revenues in the coming years.
'These are bargain markets and not difficult markets'
Mumbai: The market is filled with pessimism, weak sentiments and the markets are trading at a low, but such is the time to invest in equities, said Prashant Jain, ED and CIO, HDFC AMC.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held