Briefly Business: Hacking attempt on Reserve Bank website
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
India a safe investment destination: Moily
SRINAGAR: Corporate Affairs Minister Veerappa Moily has said that India is a safe destination for investors and the country is set for a 7-9 per cent growth in the years to come.
German opposition backtracks on euro bonds
Berlin: Germany's opposition Social Democrats (SPD) scaled back its support for proposals to ease weaker euro zone states' financing costs, saying the common bonds championed by France were not a near-term option for tackling Europe's debt crisis. The party was previously a keen advocate of joint debt issuance by euro zone states but would have a tough task persuading voters in next year's federal election to endorse an instrument that many Germans fear would push up their own, currently rock-bottom, borrowing costs.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow