Briefly Business: IMG to meet today on fate of 14 coal mines
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
IMG to meet today on fate of 14 coal mines
New Delhi: After recommending deallocation of eight blocks allotted to PSUs, the Inter-Ministerial Group (IMG) is likely to meet on Monday to decide the fate of 14 more mines allotted to public sector firms.
Uttam Galva acquires Lloyds Steel
new delhi: Uttam Galva group has acquired majority stake of about 58.35 per cent in ailing Lloyds Steel and plans to invest additional Rs 380 crore in the steelmaker to turnaround the company.
JLR, Chery Auto JV to set up unit in China
mumbai: Jaguar Land Rover and Chery Automobile are setting up a new manufacturing facility in China in a joint venture as part of a 10.9 billion renminbi investment plans.
Sebi to auction over Rs 10,000 cr debt
NEW DELHI: Enthused by growing interest of foreign investors in debt securities in the country, Sebi will conduct an auction this week for investment worth over Rs 10,000 crore by foreign investors.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM