Briefly Business: India to approve oil, gas projects in 30 days: Sharma
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
India to approve oil, gas projects in 30 days: Sharma
Dubai: Allaying fears of delay in clearances, commerce minister Anand Sharma on Sunday promised foreign investors here that the government will approve oil and gas projects "in 30 days flat" while inviting Gulf-based businesses to invest in India. "The first meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Investment examined projects in oil and gas, and decisions will be taken in 30 days flat," Sharma said.
PSU bank staff to go on strike from Feb 20
new delhi: Banking operations may be hit as employees unions of public sector banks have decided to join the two-day strike call given by trade unions beginning February 20 to press for wage hike in the backdrop of rising inflation.
ArcelorMittal seeks mines in Karnataka
New Delhi: World's largest steel maker ArcelorMittal has said it has sought mining leases in Karnataka even though new grants have been put on hold.
Central Bank of India to get R2,406 crore
NEW DELHI: Central Bank of India is expected to get Rs 2,406 crore fund infusion through preferential issue of shares to the government by end of March.
India further trims US treasury holdings
Washington: India has trimming its holdings of US government securities for the fourth straight month, to stand at $57.9 billion in December, 2012.
PFC's tax-free bonds issue opens today
NEW DELHI: State-run Power Finance Corp (PFC) plans to raise Rs 100 crore through a tax-free bonds issue that begins on Monday and would remain open till March 15.
- Destitute, orphan students outclass rest in Andhra Class 10 exams
- To re-energise ties, PM wants to visit US, waits for confirmation
- NIA court says no terror link, frees 'Hizbul militant' Liyaqat on bail
- CBI arrests its coal allotments investigator on bribery charge
- ‘Cricketer-bookie Amit may have used Jiju to reach Sree’
- BCCI chief N Srinivasan says police must prove spot-fixing allegations