Briefly Business: ‘Indian economy sees encouraging turnaround signs’
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- Indian American teen Eesha Khare invents wondrous 20-sec charger, Google eyes bid
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
'Indian economy sees encouraging turnaround signs'
London: Indian and Chinese economies are seeing encouraging signs of turnaround, while the situation is improving in most of the developed world, OECD said on Monday.
UPS abandons $6.9 bn deal for TNT Express
dallas: UPS scrapped plans to acquire Dutch company TNT Express because European regulators were getting ready to veto the $6.9 billion deal.
Obama on raising debt ceiling
washington: US President Barack Obama has said he is willing to take over authority for raising the US borrowing limit if Congress does not want to increase the debt ceiling.
Petronet LNG net up 8% at Rs 319 crore
new delhi: Petronet LNG has reported its highest ever quarterly profit of Rs 319 crore on higher imports.
Deloitte completes acquisition of Monitor
new delhi: Deloitte has acquired substantially all of the business of Monitor's Global Strategy Consulting Business.
Oberoi appoints Kapil Chopra as president
new delhi: Kapil Chopra has been appointed as President, The Oberoi Group. Chopra will be responsible for all The Oberoi and Trident Hotels in India.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled six balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held