Briefly Business: iPhone 5 to hit India stores on November 2
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
iPhone 5 to hit India stores on November 2
New Delhi: Apple iPhone 5 will be available in India from November 2 according to Ingram Micro, one of the company's partners. The firm did not disclose the pricing details. In a significant development for Indian users, Apple's App Store now shows prices in Indian rupees instead of US dollars.
GAIL evaluating stake buy in RGTIL
new delhi: GAIL India Ltd is evaluating buying stake in Mukesh Ambani's privately owned Reliance Gas Transportation Infrastructure Ltd, GAIL chairman and managing director B C Tripathi said.
ICICI Sec to advise govt for PSU ETFs
new delhi: The Department of Disinvestment has selected ICICI Securities to create and market the proposed central public sector enterprise exchange traded funds (ETFs).
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet