Briefly Business: JICA loans Rs 1,350 cr for Bihar NH 83
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
JICA loans Rs 1,350 cr for Bihar NH 83
new delhi: The Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has signed a loan agreement of Rs 1,350 crore for the development of Bihar's National Highway 83 connecting Patna to Gaya.
'Connections with R20 can't be deactivated'
New Delhi: Trai has said inactive pre-paid mobile connections cannot be deactivated if they have a minimum balance of Rs 20 in their account and the time period for considering 'inactive' has been set at 90 days.
Google unveils Chromebook Pixel
SAN FRANCISCO: Google has launched Chromebook Pixel. The laptop has a nearly 13-inch display screen that responds to the touch or swipe of a finger. Pixel's screen displays 239 pixels/inch.
FinMin hopes new licences will be issued by March 2014
New Delhi: The finance ministry is hopeful that licences to applicants for new banks would be issued by the end of 2013-14. "There would be examination of applications by the RBI and a high-powered committee. I think with all going well, with all clearances, by end of the financial year (2013-14), we will see some success," said Rajiv Takru, secretary, department of financial services.
Commenting on the norms that focus on sound credentials and a minimum track record of 10 years, Takru said that it would ensure that only responsible people enter the (banking) space.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet