Briefly Business: MCX-SX to go live with equity, derivative trading
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- Supreme Court rules out ban on IPL matches, slams BCCI over spot-fixing
- Li Keqiang pitches for more Chinese investments as he backs trade balance
- Narendra Modi holds talks with Advani ahead of BJP's strategy meeting in Delhi
- Aarushi murder case: HC rejects Talwars' plea to examine 14 witnesses
MCX-SX to go live with equity, derivative trading
MUMBAI: MCX Stock Exchange (MCX-SX) will begin trading in equities and equity derivatives from Monday. With its 40-stock index named SX40, MCX-SX is the third full-fledged equity bourse after BSE and NSE. The bourse was formally launched by finance minister
P Chidambaram on Saturday.
Relief for firms facing MCA 21 glitches
NEW DELHI: The Ministry of Corporate Affairs has said stakeholders would not face additional charges if they are unable to submit requisite information due to problems in the electronic filings system MCA 21.
United Bank to get Rs 100 crore capital
New Delhi: State-owned United Bank of India is likely to get Rs 100 crore fund infusion through preferential issue of shares to the government by end of next month.
Reliance Life Q3 net profit soars 4-fold
New Delhi: Private sector insurer Reliance Life Insurance Company has recorded a four-fold jump in third quarter net profit to Rs 40 crore on the back of improved product portfolio.
OilMin gives nod for drilling in field area
New Delhi: The petroleum ministry has issued formal orders letting firms like Reliance Industries and Cairn India to explore oil and gas within producing fields subject to conditions.
Commerce ministry fixes data problems
New Delhi: The commerce ministry has said that it has streamlined data collection at all ports and errors in export data would be a thing of the past.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held