Briefly Business: Moody’s cuts credit outlook of PNB, BoB, Canara Bank
- India, China call for end to incursion issue, sign 8 deals to boost ties
- Aarushi murder case: Rajesh Talwar claims he was asleep when killings took place
- Railgate: BJP protests against CBI DIG for shielding Pawan Bansal
- Spot-Fixing: Sreesanth reveals bookies lured India players with cars, women
- Jagan Reddy case: Accused Andhra ministers Sabitha, Dharmana Rao resign
Moody's cuts credit outlook of PNB, BoB, Canara Bank
New Delhi: Credit ratings agency Moody's has lowered the rating outlook of Punjab National Bank, Bank of Baroda and Canara Bank from stable to negative on account of rising bad loans.
Deutsche Bank India gets R1,054 cr infusion
mumbai: Germany's Deutsche Bank has increased its capital base in India by Rs1,054 crore to fund the bank's growth plans. The total capital of the bank in India is now nearly Rs 7,000 crore.
Hitachi to invest R4,700cr in India
new delhi: Japanese industrial solutions giant Hitachi has announced plans to invest about Rs 4,700 crore for expansion here, including setting up of five new plants and acquiring local firms by March 2016.
Govt terminates services of Nalco CMD
new delhi: The government has terminated the services of Nalco's suspended chairman and managing director AK Srivastava with effect from December 11, the company said.
Inflation to moderate in 2-3 months: RBI
Khatwa (Jaipur): The RBI expects inflation to moderate further in the next 2-3 months that may lead to cut in interest rates by the bank, RBI Deputy Governor K C Chakrabarty said.
Deposit growth at 9-yr low of 12.76%
new delhi: Banks deposit growth hit a nine-year low of 12.76% in the fortnight ended November 30.
Google Maps rockets up iTunes store list
SAN FRANCISCO: Google Maps have found their way back to the iPhone, and it was already the top-ranking free App in Apple's iTunes store on Thursday.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'