Briefly Business: New mortality table may lower life cover premium
- Spot-fixing: Chandila was in touch with four sets of bookies, says Delhi Police
- Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrives, to hold talks with PM on boundary, water issues
- IPL 2013: Delhi Daredevils crash to defeat, finish last
- Jaganmohan's wife attacks CBI, accuses it of working at Congress behest
- Blast accused death: UP govt seeks CBI probe, FIR against 42 persons
New mortality table may lower life cover premium
New Delhi: Insurance regulator Irda has released new mortality table for life insurance companies for fixing premium, which may lower payments towards new policies. The Indian Assured Lives Mortality (2006-08) will be effective from April 1, Irda said.
OilMin proposes rostering KG-D6 gas
New Delhi: With Reliance Industries' KG-D6 gas field output dipping to an all-time low, the oil ministry has proposed to roster supplies to power plants to ensure better availability of the fuel. Under this scheme, gas will be supplied to power plants on rotation basis.
'Growth to combat industrial tension'
NEW Delhi: Worried over the industrial unrest witnessed during the two-day nation-wide strike, Planning Commission Deputy Chairman Montek Singh Ahluwalia said revival in economic growth will help combatindustrial tension.
Govt approves R122 cr for clearing CPSE dues
new delhi: The government has approved a non-plan budgetary support of Rs 122.65 crore for clearing of statutory dues including salary and wages of nine sick CPSEs.
TVS Logistics Services acquires UK's Rico
Chennai: TVS Logistics Services has picked up an 85 per cent stake in UK-based Rico Logistics for Rs 100 crore, a top company official said.
First social sector PE fund gets Sebi nod
Ahmedabad: Incube Connect Fund, a social sector private equity fund has been accorded registration by Sebi. A nine-year, Rs 200 crore fund, Incube will primarily focus on sectors of social relevance.
Credit Suisse lowers GDP forecast to 5.3%
Mumbai: Credit Suisse has lowered its forecast for India's GDP growth in this fiscal to 5.3 per cent from 5.7 per cent due to 'ongoing aggressive' fiscal tightening.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet