Briefly Business: ONGC gets partners’ nod for Kashagan stake buy
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
ONGC gets partners' nod for Kashagan stake buy
new delhi: ONGC Videsh Ltd, which trumped a bid by China National Petroleum Corp to bag a stake in Kazakhstan's Kashagan oilfield, has cleared the first hurdle when it secured approval of all the partners in the project for its $5 billion acquisition.
VW hikes Polo, Vento prices by up to 2.27%
new delhi: Volkswagen has has hiked the prices of Polo and Vento by up to 2.27 per cent with immediate effect. The Polo will now cost between Rs 4.92 lakh and Rs 7.08 lakh, while the Vento will be priced at Rs 7.32-9.96 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Labour trouble brews in Jet Airways
new delhi: Labour unrest seems to be brewing in Jet Airways with its technicians wearing black bands to protest an alleged move to freeze salary hikes and the pilots deciding to meet on the same issue shortly.
AI puts Dreamliner planes for sale, leaseback
New Delhi: Air India has put all its Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner planes for sale and leaseback and invited bids from prospective lessors by February first week.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM