Briefly Business: RBI hikes overseas borrowing limit for infra NBFCs
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
RBI hikes overseas borrowing limit for infra NBFCs
Mumbai: The RBI has said infrastructure finance companies will no longer need to seek approval for raising funds overseas equivalent to up to 75 per cent of their owned funds. The limit had been 50 per cent so far.
Rs 200 cr revival plan for Scooters India
new delhi: The government is likely to consider over Rs 200 crore revival package for sick PSU Scooters India Ltd on Thursday this week.
BofA to pay $3.6 bn to Fannie Mae
new york: Bank of America Corp said it will pay $3.6 billion to Fannie Mae to settle claims related to residential mortgage loans for the nine years to the end of 2008.
HC asks Irda for more power to ombudsman
mumbai: The Bombay High Court has asked the Irda to consider that in matters of health insurance claims, the ombudsman can be given powers to penalise insurers who deny genuine claims.
'NIC to start R5K cr VC fund for innovation'
mumbai: National Innovation Council (NIC) Chairman Sam Pitroda has said the council will launch its Rs 5,000-crore venture fund aimed at supporting small enterprises by March.
Rakesh Bharti Mittal quits IFCI board
mumbai: IFCI Ltd has said Rakesh Bharti Mittal has resigned from the board of the company. The government had last week restructured the board and nominated two new directors.
CAG to begin KG-D6 audit on January 9
new delhi: After protracted wrangling, the CAG will on Wednesday will begin the second round of audit of Reliance Industries spending on the flagging eastern offshore KG-D6 gas block.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow