Briefly Business: RBI setting up new system to monitor export data flaws
- Rs 20L seized from Ajit Chandila relative's home, another ex-cricketer held
- India and China ask SRs to work on more border steps
- Can't charge man with rape over consensual sex even if marriage eludes: Supreme Court
- Saudi Arabian authorities refuse to accept new Indian passports
- FIR filed against Facebook for not discontinuing hate page
RBI setting up new system to monitor export data flaws
New Delhi: Concerned by the mismatch in the export values declared by exporters and those registered by banks providing them forex services, the Reserve Bank of India is planning to set up an automated and unified data processing and monitoring system for all exports from the country.
CCI to probe Prasar Bharati complaint
NEW DELHI: Competition Commission of India (CCI) has decided to investigate alleged unfair practices in tracking of television audience count, following a complaint filed by public broadcaster Prasar Bharati against Television Audience Management (TAM).
Vodafone seeks allotment of spectrum
New Delhi: Alleging delay in allocation of spectrum, Vodafone India has asked government to "immediately allot spectrum" for 14 circles secured in the November 2012 auction for which it has already made required payments.
UBI seeks permission for Shanghai branch
BEIJING: Union Bank of India (UBI) has applied for permission to Chinese government to upgrade its representative office in Shanghai to a full-fledged branch, an official source said.
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held
- Rajasthan Royals to file FIR against tainted trio
- If found guilty, BCCI to ask ICC to erase Sreesanth records
- Top cops among 42 named in death of blast accused
- Manmohan-Li talks: PM takes tough line on incursion issue
- Security forces blame Maoists, villagers say CoBRA man was killed in 'friendly fire'