Briefly Business: SAT to hear RIL appeal against Sebi today
- IPL spot-fixing: Chennai Super Kings owner's kin under police scanner
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals
- Jessica Lall murder: Actor Shayan Munshi, ballistic expert Manocha to face perjury trial
- BJP tears into UPA govt on 4th anniversary, says it lacks leadership
- BCCI was forced to encash Pune Warriors' bank guarantee: Sanjay Jagdale
'Exports to miss target; may touch $300 bn this fiscal'
New Delhi: Exports in all probability will miss the target and settle at $300 billion in 2012-13 because of slowdown in demand in traditional markets, commerce and industry minister Anand Sharma said here on Wednesday. The government has set an export target of $360 billion for the current financial year.
SAT to hear RIL appeal against Sebi today
Mumbai: The Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) will hear on Thursday an appeal by Reliance Industries against Sebi in a matter related to rejection of its plea for consent settlement.
BlackBerry 10 to hit India on Feb 25
New Delhi: Research In Motion will unveil its new line of BlackBerry 10-powered devices in the country on February 25.
Retail inflation for agri workers rises to 12.3%
New Delhi: Retail inflation for agriculture workers increased to 12.30 per cent in January mainly due to increase in prices of food items and bus fare.
COMPAT to hear cement firms' plea
New Delhi: The Competition Appellate Tribunal (COMPAT) will hear on Thursday a batch of petitions filed by cement firms seeking stay on Rs 6,307 crore penalty imposed by fair trade regulator CCI on the grounds of cartelisation.
Will ask BA to follow you: British PM to AI
New Delhi: Air India found a fan in British Prime Minister David Cameron, who told the Air India staff that he will ask British Airways to follow Air India. Cameron, who flew an Air India charter flight between Delhi and Amritsar, was impressed by the service and on-time performance, said the officials.
REC to launch R100 cr tax-free bonds
New Delhi: Rural Electrification Corp has said its Rs 100 crore tax-free bonds issue would begin on February 25.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune Warriors guarantee, 'disgusted' Sahara walks out of IPL
- Sreesanth spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry, paid in cash: Police
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow