Briefly Business: Sebi extends bid deadline in
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Sebi extends bid deadline in Sahara case
New Delhi: Sebi has extended the deadline for the second time for submission of bids by public sector banks and KYC Registration Agencies to conduct "in-person verification" of investors in the Sahara case. The new deadline is now January 15.
IndusInd promoter sells 46 lakh shares
mumbai: IndusInd International Holdings has offloaded 46 lakh shares of the private sector lender for about Rs 196 crore via open market transaction.
UBI to raise up to R1,500 cr via bonds
new delhi: Union Bank of India has said it would raise up to Rs 1,500 crore from bonds over the next three months.
Dena Bank hikes term deposit rates by 35 bps
NEW DELHI: Dena Bank has increased the interest rates on term deposits by 0.35 per cent for maturity period of one year to less than two years.
Sebi bars Dilip Pendse from capital markets
mumbai: Sebi has barred Dilip Pendse, former MD of erstwhile Tata Finance for two years from the securities market on charges of unfair trade practices.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held