Briefly Business: Sistema issue: Russia threatens arbitration
- Trouble mounts for Sreesanth as Mumbai cops gather more evidence
- SIT to seek Supreme Court guidance on Maya Kodnani death penalty issue
- Tamil Nadu police bans Yasin Malik-linked pro-Eelam public meeting
- Kings XI Punjab end IPL 2013 campaign with a win
- Narendra Modi: India losing sheen as agricultural nation
Sistema issue: Russia threatens arbitration
New Delhi: Russian Ambassador to India Alexander Kadakin on Monday said that that the country will go for international arbitration if the issue of cancellation of 2G licence involving Sistema was not resolved in Indian courts.
FDI will not hurt small biz: MSME minister
NEW Delhi: After taking charge as the new MSME Minister, K H Muniyappa on Monday said, "With FDI coming in (single-brand retail), it does not mean that it will be a problem for indigenous (small) industry."
Hyundai to hike prices by up to R5K
NEW Delhi: Hyundai Motor India has said prices of its vehicles across models will go up by up to Rs 5,000 from November 1. Google unveils first 10-inch Nexus tablet
SAN FRANCISCO: Google Inc has unveiled a larger version of its Nexus-branded tablet as competition heats up ahead of the holiday sales season.
- Quake-hit and shaken, Bhaderwah spends nights in the open
- UP blast accused dies on way to jail, govt wanted to drop case against him
- Former civil aviation secy changes mind, seeks airport security exemption as EC
- BCCI suspects Gujarat players in other teams were also approached
- Police on money trail, Sreesanth in fresh trouble
- Chhattisgarh 'encounter' leaves 8 villagers dead, no Maoist link yet