Briefly Business: Subbarao aims to demystify RBI in 2013
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested in Mumbai
- IPL 2013 LIVE SCORE: Chennai Super Kings bat, Sachin Tendulkar still out
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: How Sreesanth splurged money on girlfriend
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
Subbarao aims to demystify RBI in 2013
Mumbai: Calling himself a 'green horn' at the time of joining RBI as Governor, Duvvuri Subbarao said, in a new year message to his colleagues, "It is important that we demystify the RBI so that people know enough to demand accountability from us."
Preference in giving bank licences
new Delhi: The RBI should give preference to the non-corporate sector for new bank licences, PMEAC Chairman C Rangarajan has said.
Government invites proposals for PSU ETF
new delhi: Moving ahead with its proposal to set up an exchange traded fund for PSUs, the government has invited proposals from mutual funds having equity assets of over Rs 2,500 crore.
SFIO to get more power: Sachin Pilot
NEW DELHI: The Serious Fraud Investigation Office will get greater powers to act as a strong deterrent for wrongdoings by corporates, Corporate Affairs Minister Sachin Pilot said.
Goldman shortlisted for NTPC share sale
mumbai: The government has shortlisted six banks, including Goldman Sachs for a stake sale of NTPC, Reuters reports.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held