Briefly Business: Subbarao, FM discuss economic situation
Subbarao, FM discuss economic situation
New Delhi: RBI Governor D Subbarao, who will announce the quarterly monetary policy on January 29, has discussed the economic situation with finance minister P Chidambaram.
Delhi ICPA supports call for strike
New Delhi: The Delhi-based representatives of the Indian Commercial Pilots Association (ICPA) met on Thursday and announced their support for a strike in case salaries and flying allowances are not paid.
More lenders sign up for CRG fund trust
New Delhi: Four more lending institutions has signed up to be a part of the Credit Risk Guarantee Fund Trust for low-income housing. These include OBC, Allahabad Bank, HUDCO and State Bank of Patiala.
Govt's public debt rises over R40 lakh cr
New Delhi: The government's total public debt in October-December period in this fiscal grew by 3.6 per cent to Rs 40,48,219 crore from Rs 39,06,828 crore in the last quarter.
No decision in EGoM on OIL stake sale
New Delhi: The Empowered Group of Ministers on Thursday did not take a decision on pricing and timing of sale of government's 10 per cent stake in explorer Oil India Ltd.
Slowdown at Hero's plant continues
new delhi: Workers at Hero MotoCorp's Gurgaon plant continued to slow down output for the second consecutive day on Thursday, resulting in an estimated total production loss of around 1,000 scooters.
- Fixing probe now reaches Bollywood, son of Dara Singh held
- BCCI cashes Pune guarantee, Sahara walks out of IPL
- 'Sree spent Rs 1.95L on clothes, bought friend BlackBerry'
- Delhi firm with MoD as client is linked to Pak cyberattacks
- After Infosys, iGATE sacks Phaneesh Murthy for sexual misconduct
- 2 weeks after harassment, Haryana schoolgirls return, cops in tow