Briefly Business: Subbrao to govt: Spend more on productive purposes
- IPL spot-fixing case: Net widens, police watching 3 more players, other bookies
- IPL 2013: Imperious Brad Hodge powers Rajasthan Royals to qualifier
- Sonia Gandhi, PM Manmohan Singh slam BJP for disrupting Parliament, stalling bills
- IPL spot-fixing: 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief's son-in-law, say cops
- Jessica Lall case: Shayan Munshi to face perjury trial
Subbrao to govt: Spend more on productive purposes
Mumbai: Highlighting the need for government spending on productive purposes, Reserve Bank Governor D Subbarao on Tuesday said future generations should not pay the price for the high borrowing of today.
Male airport: GMR gets temporary relief
singapore: The Singapore High Court has dismissed the application filed by Maldives Airports Company seeking vacation of the injunctive order granted in favour of GMR Male International Airport, GMR said.
IMG for deallocation of 3 more coal blocks
new delhi: Winding up the exercise of scrutiny of mines allotted to PSUs which failed to develop coal mines within stipulated timeframe, the inter-ministerial panel on coal blocks has recommended de-allocation of three more blocks.
GoM on drug pricing may meet today
New Delhi: A GoM is scheduled to meet on Wednesday to fine tune the drug pricing policy after the Cabinet deferred a decision on it following objections from the finance ministry.
Mini-derivative contracts banned
mumbai: The Sebi has directed exchanges to discontinue mini-derivative contracts that were essentially launched to attract retail investors to F&O segment.
UBS trader gets 7 yrs jail for $2.3 bn fraud
London: Former UBS trader Kweku Adoboli was convicted and sentenced to seven years in jail on Tuesday for the biggest fraud in British history, which resulted in a loss of $2.3 billion for the Swiss bank.
- Paddy shortfall blamed for mystery death of procurement officer
- 'Bookie' Vindoo was close to BCCI chief’s son-in-law: cops
- Net widens, police watching three more players, new set of bookies
- Suspected Islamists behead soldier on London street
- Malegaon 2006 case: NIA names four right wing terror suspects
- BJP invokes 'sarcasm, ridicule' against PM