Briefly Nation: 2 dead, 8 hurt in Rajasthan clash
- IPL spot-fixing case: Actor Vindoo Dara Singh arrested
- IPL 2013: Final No.5 for MS Dhoni-led Chennai Super Kings
- Pune Warriors withdraw from IPL, 'disgusted' by BCCI's attitude
- IPL spot fixing: Accused Sreesanth claims innocence
- Li Keqiang visits TCS, Cyrus P Mistry says China important for growth of Tata Group
2 dead, 8 hurt in Rajasthan clash
ALWAR: Two persons were killed on Sunday while eight were injured when two armed groups clashed in Ramgarh area. The rival groups of Mev community clashed over a property related dispute, said a police source.
5 feared drowned after boat capsize
HYDERABAD: At least five women were feared drowned, even as 15 were rescued when an overcrowded boat carrying them capsized in Godavari river in West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh on Sunday evening, the police said. No bodies have been traced so far.
UP: Man tries to rape, girl bites off tongue
ETAWAH: A teenaged girl bit off the tongue of a man, who allegedly tried to rape her here. Kailash Bahelia (25) tried to rape the 17-year-old girl on Saturday, the police said. The girl then acted in self-defence. Bahelia was later arrested.
- 'Sophisticated' Indian cyberattacks targeted Pak military sites: Report
- Talkative Li quoted Weber, Hegel, Jobs, said PM is large-hearted
- Bihar food corp ends up with chaff as rice worth Rs 535 cr vanishes from mills
- In 7 lucrative minutes on May 9, Sreesanth bowled 6 balls, bookie made Rs 2.5 cr
- India and China ask border envoys to work on more steps
- Former Ranji player among 3 more held